Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Download Kaagaz CM 11 Theme (Unlimited Money) APK For Android


Download [] Kaagaz CM 11 Theme APK For Android
Download Kaagaz CM 11 Theme Free
Download Kaagaz CM 11 Theme and
Requires Android 4.0.3 and up Kaagaz Bright, Colourful, Elegant First paper effect CM11 theme CM11 New Theme Engine only This theme will bepatible with CM11/PA/AOKP and many other ROMS which supports new theme engine, Will work best with xxhdpi & xhdpi resolution displays Special Request every one who buys this theme Plse let me know in case u do not like or have any issue with the theme I m listening and trying to improve as much as I can, U can send me email or can write in comment What's Themed Framework Settings System UI board Navigation Dialer Message Calculator Boot Animation Quick Tiles Loading Spinner Wallpaper Analog Clock Theme Chooser Animated Checkboxes 23 Packages themed 40+ Plus most used icons specially made for this with the same paper effect (i wont be adding more icons) What's New Fixed issue with clock toggles Let me know any issue and I ll try to solve it ASAP Plse rate in case u haven't it helps me a lot to improve Thanks a lot all for supporting my themes This app for free

No comments:

Post a Comment